Life By Kathleen encompasses many parts of life but focuses on progress through saving time, saving money, along with better or different ways to do things.
After living in the same house my entire life, I built the house of my dreams with my soon to be husband. We loved the house but the area was changing in a way that we didn’t like. So while I was seven months pregnant we moved about 30 minutes away. We are now much closer to the beach, and where we want to be.
Since then, I quit my job not long after returning from maternity leave, I have started growing a vegetable garden and am all around much happier.
- Early 30’s.
- Bustling employee in the digital marketing field, after working in the accounting industry for nine years.
- Wife of a business owner.
- Mum to the cutest and silliest little girl I know.
- Making up recipes as I go, researching new ways to do the same things, and minimising certain areas of life, therefore, expanding on others.
- Striving to be more creative with the food that I prepare, the gifts I give, and the way that I live. In order to inspire others to do better and to be better.
- I really enjoy making things for people, whether it’s food, a toy or something really useful. The happiness I get from seeing someone enjoy something I created is just phenomenal. And I know how well loved handmade items are in today’s age when things are no longer built to last.
- I love quotes & think they can make you feel inspired, empowered & reassured. My all-time favourite quote is “if you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there” which is what the Cheshire Cat says to Alice in Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.